The Bulgarian Sommeliers & Wine Connoisseurs Association and the Bulgarian Association for Culinary Culture in partnership with the Municipality of Varna, invite you to the Wine & Food Festival 2017 in Varna, Bulgaria.
The festival carries on the wine and food tasting traditions started in 1930 in Varna.
Guest chefs will cook gourmet at the Restaurant area and the Street Food Zone will host barbecue made on a Big Green Egg.
• April 21, 2017 / Friday /: 16:00 - 20:00 h
• April 22, 2017 / Saturday /: 12:00 - 19:00 h
• April 23, 2017 / Sunday /: 11:00 - 17:00 h
• Entrance fee with an opportunity to taste over 300 Bulgarian and imported wines - 5 BGN
• 3-course menu in the Restaurant area (different each day) - 25 BGN
• Street food zone (burger and craft beer) - 10 BGN
To attend the festival, only 5 BGN entrance fee is compulsory. Visiting the Restaurant and BBQ areas is optional.
Booking and payment for the gourmet menus at the Restaurant Precinct for any of the three days must be made on the 21st of April. All payments are on entry at the festival’s reception.
For more information check out: www.winefoodfestival.eu