For a fourth year the Bulgarian Sommeliers and Wine Connoiseurs Association and the Bulgarian Association for Culinary Culture in partnership with the Municipality of Varna, organize the International exhibition "Wine & Food Festival ".
Wineries and food producers from across the country will show during the exhibition its production of wines, meats, cheeses, sausages and bakery products. The festival is held with the exclusive support of all national and regional tourism NGO’s - hoteliers and tour operators. We have developed special packages for guests of "Golden Sands" and "St. st. Constantine and Elena " resorts in this period.
During the festival in the gourmet area called "The Restaurant" Chef Peter Yorgov and his team from the Bulgarian Association for Culinary Culture will offer a 3-course gourmet menu / different for the 3 days / composed from selected regional Bulgarian products. New for this year is the Street food area where the visitors can taste directly on the street a barbecue show cooking prepared in the Big Green Egg.
What you will find:
- You can taste and buy wines from over 50 wineries and organic food regional producers recommended by the Bulgarian Sommeliers and Wine Connoiseurs Association
- You can enjoy a 3-course gourmet menu, prepared by the best chefs of the Bulgarian Association for Culinary Culture during concomitant Gourmet Festival "Varna 2016"
- You can examine the rich collection of the History Museum and see The Oldest Gold in the World as well as one of the largest exhibitions of original Orthodox icons.
The event is supported by all NGO’s in tourism, hospitality, and restaurant business. Major foreign touroperators enlisted the event in their tourist programs for the period.
- Entrance fee: 5 lev
- 3-course menu in the Gourmet zone - Cover charge: 25 lev
- Street food zone - Cover charge: 10 lev
For reservations contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org